Services FREE YOUTUBE BANNERS!!!

Dazza

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey dudes. How's it going?

Let me just say this now. I'm not a GFX artist who can do all sorts of fancy stuff in photoshop. I can only do so much.

Anyway I'm starting this thing where if you ask me to make a youtube banner for you i will do it. I don't even know myself why I'm doing this. Maybe I'm just a nice person.

But anyway all you really need to do is to tell me what you would like it to look like, colours you want in it, any specific font, what text you would like on it, if you would like any characters or pictures in it and your skype name so I can give you you the link of where to download it. I can't give you the link here because the spam message will pop up. If you want your minecraft skin to be in it just send me a picture of it if you can or just send me a link of where your skin is then I will just download it.

Now for the time I will take. I can actually make it and finish it in the same day you ask for it really. It just depends when I see your message. But it really doesn't take a lot of time to be honest.

So anyway guys the most important thing is that you give me your skype name because that's the only way I can send you the link of where to download it.

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Hey there @Dazza would you be so kind to add up some examples of your work? Also since you're new you should introduce yourself in the introduce yourself forum :)

Dazza

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Youtube Banner.jpg Youtube Channel Art.jpg These are just banners that I've done recently. Oh, and thank you for suggesting me to introduce myself on the introduce yourself forum.