Request [Free] Would really like a new BANNER

Official banner.png

Yeah If Anyone could help me with a new banner, I woud be forever grateful.
If it could be Anime Based it would e really nice. I tried makingone on my channel but I am looking for something unfortunately my skills as a gfx arent very good :p
Thnx 4 the support

Last edited:
View attachment 34362

If it could be Anime Based it would e really nice. I tried makingone on my channel but I am looking for something unfortunately my skills as a gfx arent very good :p
Thnx 4 the support
i could probally make you a banner[DOUBLEPOST=1456689277,1456688895][/DOUBLEPOST]
View attachment 34362

Thnx 4 the support
what do you want the text to be[DOUBLEPOST=1456689522][/DOUBLEPOST]
View attachment 34362

Thnx 4 the support
[DOUBL34368[/ATTACH] there you go

Attachments

• banner fur.png
    banner fur.png
    304 KB · Views: 12
  • banner furs.png
    banner furs.png
    338.3 KB · Views: 12
I'll need some more details on what you want in the banner, but I could probably make you one. Here are a couple of examples of my work.Evanexus Channel Art #2.jpg 0mega Art.jpg

I'll need some more details on what you want in the banner, but I could probably make you one. Here are a couple of examples of my work.View attachment 34383 View attachment 34384

Dude saw youur content it's amazing work;) keep it up!!
But if you could make some thumbnails for my new series on League of Legends its called: LoL: Road to Black

if you could make a couple thmbnails with that title it woul be awesome thnx so much your so helpful ;)

Dude saw youur content it's amazing work;) keep it up!!
But if you could make some thumbnails for my new series on League of Legends its called: LoL: Road to Black

if you could make a couple thmbnails with that title it woul be awesome thnx so much your so helpful ;)
Sure, I can make a design for you. How many thumbnails do you need for League?

Back