Services Free music background, soundtrack, instrumental

ALEA freelicencemusic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hello there!

I'm a student and jazz musician for a living and I have a big passion for recording.

I made this channel so I could produce to my heart's content :D. At the same time I want to allow all content creators to freely download and use my work, be it as background music, intro/outro, sountrack... etc. I know that copyright has been a nightmare in the recent years for us creators: all my stuff is CREATIVE COMMONS so you can be certain there will be no problems.

In my channel you'll find indie rock, symphonic, electronic, metal and whatever else I decide to produce :)

I could upload much more frequently... but I've prefered to pour my soul in each and every track I upload. I hope you'll enjoy and make a good use of it.

If you want to know more, you can send me a pm :D

Reactions: Bluefang64

BrettMikaluk

Uniquely Awesome Since 1997
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
You're too generous! Definitely going to check your content out! I'll link to you if I use anything!

ALEA freelicencemusic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'll be collaborating with an animation Youtube channel. All songs/tracks I'll produce for the series will be available for downloading in my channel. It will be mostly symphonic and rock. Stay tuned!