Request [Free] LF a good Banner, logo, etc. for my YouTube Channel

ParanoiaOrigins

Paranoia Origins
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone my names Paranoia Origins been youtubing for 1 1/2 months now think its 2 i don't know.

But anyway straight to the point is that I have been struggling hard with my channel.

I've recorded and made over 130 videos between starting of march 1, 2016 to April 22, 2016. So if anyone knows someone who can help me with my videos or something please any type of support and greatly needed and helpful.

I always give credit to all those who are subed to my channel, makes comments, etc.

Requesting Translation Services
  • English please

• At the moment i am unable to pay maybe later when my channel is big enough to make money off it.
  • Anything else you can contact me here, or any of my other social media sites for any questions.

Lifeless_Unicorn

Reaction score
Hello there, and I see that you would like a banner and a logo. I would be more than happy to help make a logo/banner for your channel!
Just contact me through my skype!
:NOTE: I don't require being paid but if you do it will be greatly appreciated! :)

Hope I can help you,

-Lifeless

ParanoiaOrigins

Paranoia Origins
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello there, and I see that you would like a banner and a logo. I would be more than happy to help make a logo/banner for your channel!
Just contact me through my skype!
:NOTE: I don't require being paid but if you do it will be greatly appreciated! :)

Hope I can help you,

-Lifeless
cool, know anyone who can help me edit my videos?