Other Female presenter for wanted or self help videos

Brad Schooner

Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking for a female presenter for self help videos. Must be interested in the subject, be confident and clear speech. Looking to use for online course on self development etc. Must be 18+.
If at all interested in doing a project/business like this please get in touch. Thank you
Brad :)

Colin Cpbb

Reaction score
Hi Brad, I have some female presenters, can you give some more info, rough fee, location of job, etc and an email address please and I will get some talent sent in your direction: info@presenterpromotions.co.uk many thanks Colin

Brad Schooner

Reaction score
I new here, i was not aware people charged to collaborate on this forum?

Colin Cpbb

Reaction score
I am a new member too, I am just responding to your post. So are you looking for someone who will work for free in exchange for a percentage of earnings then? I can help either way just let me know. Colin

Brad Schooner

Reaction score
I want to collaborate? I wouldn't say for free, I was posting to see if there was any females already doing something like this or interested the topic, if so maybe we could work together. Im not looking to discuss business with anybody until i found somebody suitable to work with. Im not really looking for a middle man. Sorry if this seems rude but I don't think this is the place to promote your business a promoter.

Colin Cpbb

Reaction score
I'm not prying into your business Brad, My job (as it has been for 26 years) is to find job opportunities for my presenters, so its hard to do without saying what I do, but If you want to post your job on my website you can do that its totally free and may find the right person for what you are doing and you can then discuss with them directly. I do not take fees or commissions on any job too.