Feeling Embarass or Akward when Recording Videos around Others?

Grass Daddy

Reaction score
I do videos in my front yard. One video my neighbor pulled in her driveway and I saw her look at me and it was suuuper hard to focus after that. Other people will drive by slowly lol

DisStalker

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I can't record with someone in the same room and it's a little awkward. But I just close my door and tell them not to bother me.

Reactions: Midny

Lord Legendz

Reaction score
I do voice overs around my family all the time, provided the TV isn't to loud I can do my voice overs without much background noise either. If they are being to loud I just go into another room

that may help you, I'm not exactly sure what ur situation is but if you can just try to be in a room alone when doing recording and stuff, makes it a bit less awkward :)

TheChillyPanda

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I was that way! I refused to record if anyone was home even if they were in a completely different room and they wouldn't be able to hear me. I was just too uncomfortable with it but eventually, the more I got into YouTube, the more comfortable I became with everything involving it. I still won't record if someone is in the same room as me but I'll record if they're in another room and they are able to hear me. It took me time I guess to get comfortable with it. :)