Feeling demotivated sometimes on YouTube?

MistyEmma

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Here's some tips to help you get back up on your feet!

Reactions: whats_good

Winger94

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi Emma! I loved this video, it hit me pretty hard. I can feel when people get discouraged, maybe because lately I felt something like that. Sometimes it's hard keeping going, especially when you look at channels like yours that obtain much more than you (and sometimes with less efforts).
Personally I have a motivation that keeps me going, despite it's almost "impossible" to achieve: meeting the guys who inspired me and becoming their friends. Sound cheesy, but I don't care!
It's a matter of keeping pushing, and knowing what to improve!

MistyEmma

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi Emma! I loved this video, it hit me pretty hard. I can feel when people get discouraged, maybe because lately I felt something like that. Sometimes it's hard keeping going, especially when you look at channels like yours that obtain much more than you (and sometimes with less efforts).
Personally I have a motivation that keeps me going, despite it's almost "impossible" to achieve: meeting the guys who inspired me and becoming their friends. Sound cheesy, but I don't care!
It's a matter of keeping pushing, and knowing what to improve!
That's great to hear, motivation is the most important thing. If you give up, there's no chance. My big goal is to get 1000 subscribers :D. Unfortunately, I think part of YouTube is luck, which is why some people grow a lot faster than others, even with less efforts.

Reactions: Winger94