Feedback

DisStalker

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone, sorry if this is in the wrong place. I was wondering if anyone could give me feedback on my videos, like if the audio is bad or anything else. I really want to improve my content if necessary. Thanks for the feedback :D

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey everyone, sorry if this is in the wrong place. I was wondering if anyone could give me feedback on my videos, like if the audio is bad or anything else. I really want to improve my content if necessary. Thanks for the feedback :D

Hi

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

Good luck.

DisStalker

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

Good luck.
Thanks, and sorry that I posted it in the wrong forum, I'm still learning where to post stuff :)

Reactions: Crown