Feedback On Videos!?

Sonalib

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, I've started my YouTube a few months ago. I've been uploading vlogs and I'd just like a few opinions on them and some feedback on what I'm doing well and what I can improve on.

Reactions: Jared C. Griffin

Jared C. Griffin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hi, I've started my YouTube a few months ago. I've been uploading vlogs and I'd just like a few opinions on them and some feedback on what I'm doing well and what I can improve on.
LOL ur adorable...and ur vlogs are cool...music is great....but have u checked out your page...it looks like it could use some work...its in a weird format that isnt the best for viewers...there should be a settings button near the subscribe button on your page...click it

Reactions: Sonalib

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Cool editing. I like the music! Like Jared said, the format is rather awkward, there is no "videos" tab or playlists. I think you could use that.

subtrendy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Agreed with what they other two have said. As a viewer, I typically like to go to the "videos" tab first to see content displayed newest first. I was kind of thrown by a loop that you didn't have one available.

Sonalib

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks everyone! I'm glad that's been brought to my attention. I'll go work on it now.