Feedback on my logo and banner

Ascriva

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just finished creating my channels logo and profile banner. Would love to know your thoughts on the new design!!!!

Logo as.jpg

Attachments

SidTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I like the logo and design but can you make the icons and text bigger? Quite difficult to see on my phone :)

Reactions: Ascriva

Neimers

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I really like the logo - it's cute! As for the banner, just a personal opinion I wish you would have your full name on it just cause the logo is great as your profile picture. Not saying it's bad - but it'd be awesome to see if you could stylize it similarly so that it doesn't feel like they're two of the exact same design, but rather a matching pair! Otherwise great job :)

XenithDragon

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love the logo, it has a cool and sleek design, and the colors are awesome and work well together. Maybe for the banner you could center the logo on it? That's just my personal preference, but other than that I'd make the icons and text a little but bigger! Awesome job!

Reaction score
The logo is bad a**. Simple and unique enough to make it stand out from anything else. I would strongly recomend however that the white outline is removed. Things without outlines just look neater and less cluttered. It would also take you back to a two color design which is normally the golden rule for logos. If you look at the most iconic logos you'll find that you don't need many colors (most are just two!) and they are unique shapes that relate in an abstract way to what the company is about.

I would recomend the same for the banner photo and possibly have an image related to what the channel is about? Play around until you find what feels right. As of now you are ahead of the game in most aspects of logo design!

Ascriva

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the ideas! i am constantly working on the design to make it look as professional as possible! :)

TheFreshBiz

FreshTechTV
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like the logo for sure minimal and eye catching but I feel that the banner could be improved maybe a more creative way to display your social handles.