Feedback is what im in need of <3

anything that you think would help im open for suggestions as long as I enjoy doing it and i have fun thats what its all about ALSO what category does my channel fit under??? I usually just put "other"

Hi Rocky!

-First of all, you need to customise your layout! To do that, click on the toggle next to the sub button. Then enable Customise layout. Edit your main page to make it more professional!
-Your channel banner is a bit too simple. You need to add more stuffs onto it. Pictures of the Bros? Human? Sky? Rock? Top? Add more stuffs!
-Your thumbnails are good! Maybe add "RockyTopBros" or "RTB" at the corner would be nice!

Keep up the good work!

Hi Rocky!

-First of all, you need to customise your layout! To do that, click on the toggle next to the sub button. Then enable Customise layout. Edit your main page to make it more professional!
-Your channel banner is a bit too simple. You need to add more stuffs onto it. Pictures of the Bros? Human? Sky? Rock? Top? Add more stuffs!
-Your thumbnails are good! Maybe add "RockyTopBros" or "RTB" at the corner would be nice!

Keep up the good work!
THANKS I just enabled customize And i hope to make a better banner with the bros

Back