Fav Social Media To Promote Your Channel

gerard loughran

I've Got It
Reaction score
Facebook, Twitter, or anything else?

Which is your favourite platform to use to share your channel with and why?

I haven't got a Twitter for my channel so I need to start one.

Reactions: CMTXRATED

We Are Magikarp

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Twitter is what I use the most, although in terms of exposure I think it's not the greatest one.

In Google+ (yes, I know it's not the best example of well-design social network), if you engage with several of its communities, you may get some views and subscribers without having to ask a user to promote your posts or anything similar. However, depending on the size of your channel, it could happen that your posts never made it to the top of the community page (since the post order is a strange mix between time lapse and popularity:crying:)

gerard loughran

I've Got It
Reaction score
Twitter is what I use the most, although in terms of exposure I think it's not the greatest one.

In Google+ (yes, I know it's not the best example of well-design social network), if you engage with several of its communities, you may get some views and subscribers without having to ask a user to promote your posts or anything similar. However, depending on the size of your channel, it could happen that your posts never made it to the top of the community page (since the post order is a strange mix between time lapse and popularity:crying:)
I need to use Google+ more had me co fused first time I tried it lol

sphamedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
reddit is my favourite, you can build a relationship before you post and its super targeted

Reactions: gerard loughran

Tabbes

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
It's become Twitter