Facebook ADS or YouTube ADS?

• Facebook

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • YouTube

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GiovaGames

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. My name is Giovanni, nice to meet you all!

So this is my story, I have paid for both ad systems. And I Think Facebook is winning right now.
I have paid for YouTube ads for some video in the past and got for $30 - 3k views and like 10 subs.
Now, that was just bad. "a lot of money" for no decent returning in subs or views.

Recently I was thinking about how Facebook was promoting native videos, so I uploaded a recent video of mine there and shared it in some groups, and it went mini viral. It had a lot of shares and I received 50k views (on facebook) organically. I decided to pay for ads, put $30 and now the video has 200k views!! and over 2000 shares. I got 200 subs on youtube from facebook and 2k views on the same video. And 1000+ likes on my Facebook page.

So now I'm asking, with the story I just told. It is better to pay for facebook ads to a native video that has a call to action to youtube or to just pay for Google Adwords.

I would want to know your experiences with the two ad systems.

TimidDimwit

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I don't use Facebook ads for my channel, but I did for my website, and I thought it was a great deal

Might not be super helpful but that's the only experience I have with FB ads.

Twitter ads are terrible BTW, not worth the price

Reactions: GiovaGames

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well GoogleAdSense only asks for payments for ads that are clicked on, so you are only playing for what you get. On the other hand Facebook is based on every view. But if you have already some success on facebook I would recommend to stay on Facebook since that audience based already prefers your content.

GiovaGames

Reaction score
I don't use Facebook ads for my channel, but I did for my website, and I thought it was a great deal

Might not be super helpful but that's the only experience I have with FB ads.

Twitter ads are terrible BTW, not worth the price
Thank you for replying, I will stay away from Twitter ads then lol.

Well GoogleAdSense only asks for payments for ads that are clicked on, so you are only playing for what you get. On the other hand Facebook is based on every view. But if you have already some success on facebook I would recommend to stay on Facebook since that audience based already prefers your content.
I'll stick to facebook ads for now, but I would want to know if low budget Google Adwords could make you pop like Facebook Ad did to my video.

Reactions: TimidDimwit