Easy Video SEO Score using free Chrome extension and Website

Do you like VidIQ?

• Total voters

DePhil

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dear Community,
after a lot of small YouTubers asked on wich way they could get more views and a better ranking on their video tags, I have the answer for your problems.

There are serval programs and sites offering you this SEO optimization, but the problem is the most of them want a monthly subscription or are just not that way good.

The best free solution I found on the market is a site called VidIQ. They offer you a wide range of diverse Widgets to improve the strength of your tags and offer you the best tags you can use for free. Next to the free basic version recommend for normal users you can subscribe to business and pro version with a few more settings. But as a normal YouTuber, you just can use the free version without any issues. Next to their site and web interface, they offer a free extension for Chrome, which integrates directly into the youtube overlay with some nice features.

Their Website: vidiq.com

Questions or issues? Comment down below.

Sincerely, Phil

Attachments

Reactions: beardyben91

MegaHarv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've seen people with VidIQ but I haven't tried it out myself. I currently use Tubebuddy and love a ton of its features. Would it be beneficial to use them both? I'm concerned that using both extensions simultaneously might cause problems, but my concerns are likely unwarranted.

*will research in the meantime*

beardyben91

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've seen people with VidIQ but I haven't tried it out myself. I currently use Tubebuddy and love a ton of its features. Would it be beneficial to use them both? I'm concerned that using both extensions simultaneously might cause problems, but my concerns are likely unwarranted.

*will research in the meantime*
I run both VidIQ and tube buddy and I must confess if you run both at the same time it really does slow down chrome! I have had it just stop videos I've been watching, so I now make a point of disabling them when I want to just watch content then turn them back on for uploading etc. Got to say though, VidIQ is edging over tube buddy for me, I think you get more features in the free package than with tubebuddy, but I like both!

pcgamergirl

Coffee Fiend
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I pay for the full version of VidIQ, and have paid for the Star version of Tube Buddy, and I absolutely love VidIQ. Tube Buddy is great, but I find VidIQ's analytics and keyword research tools to be far superior.

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I use the free version of VidIQ but only for it's very, very basic features. It's becoming more obsolete to me now that YouTube have implemented end cards that can be imported because I used to use VidIQ to copy annotations, but until YouTube add the little things I use still, I'll keep it.

MrDooney

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'll try it out. I currently use TubeBuddy (kinda sounds like a cam site, but its not lol) and they barely give you recommended tags, and there is a monthly/ yearly plan, and I was actually gonna try out the monthly, BUT ITS 40 DOLLARS! haha, thanks for the post :)

snowxvi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Commentator
I use tubebuddy and vidIQ. Usually if one lacks something the other makes up for it.