Voice Acting (DONE) Need someone to read scripts. Will give shout out at the end of the video.

Jamie Taylor

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey,

If you want to use your voice for one my videos please read a script I will send you If you're willing to join me. I do videos on basically anything, but most of the time it's about movies, television, and other entertainment stuff. i will be recording my voice sometimes but need someone else to switch out.

obscurimity

YTT's Tanager
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Ooh, sounds interesting!
Check out one of my channels to see if you're interested in my voice. I was a news anchor briefly actually, haha.[DOUBLEPOST=1468787046,1468786558][/DOUBLEPOST]Actually here's a good Link to hear my voice briefly.

Reactions: Jamie Taylor

Jamie Taylor

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I actually like your voice. How would I get into contact with you so I can send one of my scripts. I want to send you a test script, and if I like that one I'll just send you a video's script.

Xtremext

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd be up to try sometime if you're still looking for people

Jamie Taylor

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Yeah I'm still looking, I'm taking multiple people anyways. Where would I send you a test script. It's like a paragraph long so I can see if it sounds right.

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey,

If you want to use your voice for one my videos please read a script I will send you If you're willing to join me. I do videos on basically anything, but most of the time it's about movies, television, and other entertainment stuff. i will be recording my voice sometimes but need someone else to switch out.
I'm happy to help if you need a female voice for anything at all!