Voice Acting (DONE) Need someone to read scripts. Will give shout out at the end of the video.

Flash Cake

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
If you're still interested, I wouldn't mind reading a script. I got a Blue Yeti with pop filter and sound reducing foam if that makes me more attractive.
My e-mail is lukeflashcake@gmail.com if you're interested. You can hear my voice in my channel link below.

Jamie Taylor

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
If you're still interested, I wouldn't mind reading a script. I got a Blue Yeti with pop filter and sound reducing foam if that makes me more attractive.
My e-mail is lukeflashcake@gmail.com if you're interested. You can hear my voice in my channel link below.
I subbed to you channel man, great stuff. I sent you a paragraph of a test script so I can test your voice out. If i like that one, i'll send you the full script.

PS I just fell in love with your channel.

Flash Cake

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I subbed to you channel man, great stuff. I sent you a paragraph of a test script so I can test your voice out. If i like that one, i'll send you the full script.

PS I just fell in love with your channel.
Aww, thank you :)
Just a quick question, do you want me to edit the voice clip I record or leave the sound as vanilla as possible.

Jamie Taylor

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
...And, sent.
Liked it, it was very fast but clear. i'm doing a steven universe video that's going to be up on tuesday and is close to finishing the script. I think I can send to you either today or tomorrow.

Flash Cake

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Liked it, it was very fast but clear. i'm doing a steven universe video that's going to be up on tuesday and is close to finishing the script. I think I can send to you either today or tomorrow.
Ok, I'll be waiting. Do you want me to do the audio editing on that as well?