Does this forum brings you viewers/subscribers ?

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I personally have in the past gained viewers and subs from here! I haven't been able to be as active on the forums currently because of university but I made a lot of friends on here in the past! You can set the thread to bump automatically for you every 24 hours or so as well when you post in there which is cool, I have never gained a lot but as long as you are active and people recognise your name it always makes them more likely to watch your stuff, which was the case for me

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Oh, absolutely. I've made some great friends here and my audience has most definitely grown since joining the forum; I'm very glad that I did.

Just remain as active as possible and support other creators and you'll get out what you put in.

Lekjih

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not here for others to become my subs, I come here to talk to other people who youtube as other people in real life don't get it when you talk about it~

Spectre677

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have gained a few subs and some views from here I even subbed to a few myself who I still follow but I joined to try learn the pitfalls of YouTube to know the what to do & what not to do's my channel is now over a year old and I learned a lot of things from people on here that other wise I would have had to kind of stumble around through the dark until I figured it out myself.

nad

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I think gaining views and subs through participating in the forum is not the right motivation for it.
The motivation should be to learn from each other, support each others, help each other, get inspired through each other,
Did I earn views/subs through he forum? I don't know and I don't really care since I'm not at the stage anymore where it makes a difference whether I have 10 subs more or less.
I joined this forum when I just started my channel. Yes, during that time one sub more or less made a difference, but still, my goal on the forum was not to raise attention for my channel but only being part of a community that shares the same interest.

Tea for TwoTube

Tea for Twotube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
TBH I dont track where they come from and the reason I am here is more to learn from established creators who can teach me how to be a better YouTuber. If I get likes from that then awesome.

DanAwesomeStuff

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't suppose I have gained subs/viewers directly from here (I could be wrong) but the info and hints and tips provided in this forum has definitely helped me in optimizing my videos, and upped my game overall on my channel which in turn has increased subs/views so in a weird way it has.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
A couple of people from here, but for the most part, no. I don't see YTtalk in my analytics practically ever, and that's okay. I like the people here, I know a lot of the users by name and icon if not personally, and we interact really well here with advice and encouragement, and I like that a lot.

Reactions: DanAwesomeStuff

Varlais Alata

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
No, I don't use this place enough to draw in potential viewers.
Though I'm going to attempt using this place at least 3x a week. I'll let you know how it goes xD