Does my GET TO KNOW ME make you feel uncomfortable?

piaiscool

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello friends!
After struggling for days, I FINALLY PUT UP A VIDEO!
Being my ever-so-smart self, I deleted 3 days worth of filming and editing. This made me very upset and was just not having it. BUT LOOK AT ME PUSHING THROUGH IT ~*pat on the back*~

I was hesitating whether or not I should make a video like this because first of all...
who would want to get to know me??
Another thing I was thinking... I am very bad at talking. And no, I am not talking about the length of time I can talk. Because I can talk to you all day, honey. I'm talking about how I put words together. It's very hard for me because english is only my second language and I'm still trying to get a hang of it D:

Please take a second to watch my video and review me on the following:
-Do I make you uncomfortable? (Like, does how I talk make you wanna click away lol)
-Do you like how I put together the video?
-What should I improve on? (You can point at anything from the video quality to my eyeliner wing)

Thank you thank you thank you I appreciate all of you <3

[DOUBLEPOST=1466702702,1466620481][/DOUBLEPOST]n

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Nope, wasn't uncomfortable. Video quality, editing, audio, lighting, topic, thumbnail are perfect 10/10.

A very small improvement would be to elaborate more on some subjects that you went over. Like you said your favorite food is donuts. What kind of donuts? Jelly filled? Also pizza; What kind of pizza?
Your favorite movies are finding nemo and white chicks, why?

Reactions: piaiscool

Tantsandras

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
The video quality is great and your English sounds great! I would get more personal in the answers of the questions though, but I totally get it if it makes you uncomfortable. It looks better (if you compare lighting and stuff) than your other videos. Great job!

piaiscool

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nope, wasn't uncomfortable. Video quality, editing, audio, lighting, topic, thumbnail are perfect 10/10.

A very small improvement would be to elaborate more on some subjects that you went over. Like you said your favorite food is donuts. What kind of donuts? Jelly filled? Also pizza; What kind of pizza?
Your favorite movies are finding nemo and white chicks, why?
You're right, looking back on it, I should've said other stuff about my answers. D: But that's okay, there's always a next time. :) Thank you for your feedback, this helped a lot :D

The video quality is great and your English sounds great! I would get more personal in the answers of the questions though, but I totally get it if it makes you uncomfortable. It looks better (if you compare lighting and stuff) than your other videos. Great job!
Similar issue as the first one! Because in my head, I think that if I elaborate more, its just going to be unnecessary blabbing...That's why I was sticking with being brief. As to what point do you click away if a person talks too much? Hahaha thank you for taking a moment to check it out, I appreciate your feedback ^__^

Reactions: Tantsandras

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You are wonderful princess and you did a great job I will drop a sub with my anime channel ^_^

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
very nicely done, especially audio, timing, and balance of questions in order. but i don't like jump cuts. thats the only thing i don't like

piaiscool

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You are wonderful princess and you did a great job I will drop a sub with my anime channel ^_^
Aw thank you kindly I'll be checking out your channel too

very nicely done, especially audio, timing, and balance of questions in order. but i don't like jump cuts. thats the only thing i don't like
I'll try to keep the jump cuts to a minimum next time. The only reason why there are jump cuts is because I don't talk fluently. So I have to take bits of the fluent parts and put em together so it's easier to understand. I just really need to practice my speech haha. Thank you for your feedback, now I now the jump cuts bother some people. I'll improve on it next time

ThelifeofDJ

Reaction score
Ok so I liked the video everything looks great to me I would turn down the background music down just a tad bit....Your english language sounds great to me!

jjwickings

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
your english is really good, it's not awkward/uncomfortable at all. your editing is great, too. I think the only thing I'd change is maybe the color of the text inside the video (it's a little hard to read).

Otherwise, I really liked it!