Does My Channel Look Professional?

Reaction score
Dear all,
I just downloaded Photoshop again and decided to recreate my channel design and I was wondering if my channel banner/avatar look professional with my thumbnails. Would you be more inclined to sub? Do they complement my thumbnails? Thanks for the help!
Sincerely,
CELLUS

Reactions: Sir Gamealot

Sir Gamealot

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think that your banner and icon are perfect the way they are :) and they do make me more inclined to subscribe!

-Sir Gamealot

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Dear all,
I just downloaded Photoshop again and decided to recreate my channel design and I was wondering if my channel banner/avatar look professional with my thumbnails. Would you be more inclined to sub? Do they complement my thumbnails? Thanks for the help!
Sincerely,
CELLUS

Hi , welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the reviews forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

Good luck.

@Sir Gamealot Hi and welcome - Please stop using the italics / small font in all your posts. It's is very hard to read. ty :)

Reactions: Sir Gamealot

Fee007

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it looks great. Very colorful and eye-catching! Nicely done.Great idea including a description within your channel art!!:)