Does Fullscreen Require Adsense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzTalksHw

I Love YTtalk
I'm growing pretty quickly and think it's time I partner w/ a network. I won't be 18 until July and so I cannot apply for Adsense using my information. I know I can use my parents, but I'd rather have full control of my account if I do go Adsense.

My question is - does Fullscreen require Adsense? And if it doesn't, how does their payment system work? Straight through the network?

I'm growing pretty quickly and think it's time I partner w/ a network. I won't be 18 until July and so I cannot apply for Adsense using my information. I know I can use my parents, but I'd rather have full control of my account if I do go Adsense.

My question is - does Fullscreen require Adsense? And if it doesn't, how does their payment system work? Straight through the network?

Congratulations on your channel success. I guess my question to you would be why do you think you need to join a network? What can they do for you that makes it worth giving up a large chunk of your revenue?

Congratulations on your channel success. I guess my question to you would be why do you think you need to join a network? What can they do for you that makes it worth giving up a large chunk of your revenue?
Thank you :)
I know I get a large licensedmedia library, but other than that, I'm not sure. I was considering joining until I turn 18 and then strictly going Adsense, but I'm not sure if Fullscreen actually requires Adsense or not.

Interesting topic, I want to know answer for this topic. In my opinion Full Screen isn't connected to adsense anyway, but I am not sure. FREEDOM network is definitely associated with Adsense. If anybody has any information, do share with me.

When your channel is created, it's automatically associated with adsense. Networks require your adsense because that is the only way for them to pay you as they connect your adsense account to theirs.

Interesting topic, I want to know answer for this topic. In my opinion Full Screen isn't connected to adsense anyway, but I am not sure.
Every network is connected to adsense. Some have their own teams that add additional adds to the pool.

When your channel is created, it's automatically associated with adsense. Networks require your adsense because that is the only way for them to pay you as they connect your adsense account to theirs.
Every network is connected to adsense. Some have their own teams that add additional adds to the pool.
Are you sure about that? I don't have an adsense with the email I used for my YouTube channel, so I don't know how a channel is automatically associated with Adsense. I haven't even monetized my videos yet.

I also researched this extensively, and apparently Fullscreen is an alternative to Adsense. They use their own Dashboard and their own advertisements from their own sponsors.

CousinEd, you are incorrect there. A creator must join Adsense as a Publisher, and then associate their YouTube channel with the Adsense account after joining the YouTube Partner Programme; there is no "automatic association" to be had. Under 18s can neither join the YouTube Partner Program or an MCN without parental permission as for business purposes, under 18s are considered unable to enter into a binding legal agreement; and a person under the age of 18 cannot start an Adsense account as I understand it.

In order to join a network, all you need to do is enable monetization on your channel. The process will ask you to join Adsense but you can just exit out once it asks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back