Do you do daily vlogs?

BubbleJunk

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm thinking about doing daily vlogs or every other day. Only I'm not too sure what to talk about most of the time. Did you struggle starting vlogs and eventually get better at it? Did you always know what to talk about or pick random topics? Was it an actual vlog or did it vary like reaction videos or just goof around on camera?

Ciarra deBritto

Bringing your imagination to life.
Reaction score
As far as I know, you kinda just go with it! You bring along your viewers with you through your day. So whatever you do throughout the day, talk em thru it. Talk to us as if we're there with you. :)

I like daily vlogs, but I know some YouTubers started to dislike doing them because they felt it exploited their life too much so they stopped.

Reactions: BubbleJunk

BubbleJunk

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As far as I know, you kinda just go with it! You bring along your viewers with you through your day. So whatever you do throughout the day, talk em thru it. Talk to us as if we're there with you. :)

I like daily vlogs, but I know some YouTubers started to dislike doing them because they felt it exploited their life too much so they stopped.
That's kinda how I feel. About the exploitation. Plus majority of it would be hearing a baby cry. Lol.

Cameron Arnold

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Other
All I did was record what I'm doing with my life sometimes I don't upload vlogs daily Cuz I'm too busy or I'm too lazy

wtefe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I used to do weekday daily but now it's 3 times a week. Most of my episodes are centered on a science or tech theme. It's less about me and more about the current event.

You need to do you. If you want to blog daily do it. If not don't. And talk about whatever you want to talk about.

And of course it gets better over time.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I don't. But good luck for you if you try. Personally I think it's better to do that if you have built a very large audience first. I think you have to break the bubble so to speak and get people really following you to have it work out. I would only watch a daily update of a few people on earth and even then if I was busy, I'd just skip it.

I've kind of gone the opposite way doing a video every 2-3 weeks which once you've hooked a few people they will eagerly wait for the next one. It builds some demand but if you give videos our everyday you kind of water down the value. But good luck however you go

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I used to, even doing 2-3 uploads per day, but now I upload whenever I have something to say!

Megan Byrne

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't daily vlog but I have vlogged. I would love to daily vlog in the future :) I have so much respect for daily vloggers

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I'm thinking about doing daily vlogs or every other day. Only I'm not too sure what to talk about most of the time. Did you struggle starting vlogs and eventually get better at it? Did you always know what to talk about or pick random topics? Was it an actual vlog or did it vary like reaction videos or just goof around on camera?

Hi

I've moved your thread to the strat / technique forum. :)

avilsd

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do daily as when you're a smaller channel it really helps bring in more views. You have more content to promote and people don't have to watch daily, however I already have some that do. Sometimes I even do 2 uploads a day, but I know that gets too much.