Vlog Daily LifeVloggers

Ben Arrow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey, My name is Ben, I've been doing daily vlogs (well I try and do every other day for just starting out) vlogs and I'm thinking of maybe having in the very beginning some other vloggers say something like...

"Hey this is (ABC Vlogger) and you're watching Ben Arrow Vlogs!"

I dunno it might be stupid. But I think it might lend to the community aspect. If you are interested or anything let me know, I can put a link to your channel in the description of the video you would be in.

Also I would only want to do this with vloggers probably, just because that's my niche. At least to start.

Thanks!!

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It's a great idea! I know a few folks who have done something along the same lines and it really does give it that extra personal feel - it's a great way of drawing others to watch your content. I'll more than happily record something for you if you're after people!

Ben Arrow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If anyone is interested, send me your clips to Beneveryday21@gmail.com

You can send them google drive/dropbox/upload to vimeo and leave it downloadable, or just an unlisted link and I'll download them.

I'll let you know when I put it in the vlog!

EpidemicGamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That sounds interesting, I can only vlog on the weekends right now because of school

My vlog channel is AdrianEscalanteVlogs

Daaave

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If anyone is interested, send me your clips to Beneveryday21@gmail.com

You can send them google drive/dropbox/upload to vimeo and leave it downloadable, or just an unlisted link and I'll download them.

I'll let you know when I put it in the vlog!
This sounds like an awesome idea! I should have that clip done in about an hour or so[DOUBLEPOST=1449246225,1449244223][/DOUBLEPOST]I can't put any links here because I'm not a member, but I have tweeted it to you

Deanishes

Reaction score
Are you still doing this? Do you need anyone else?

I'll happily take the camera out tomorrow and do a quick sentence for you, haha.

Deanishes

Reaction score
I did about a minute worth of takes man, I'll send you it and just feel free to use the best one.

How's it going so far, many submissions?