Gaming Creating my first youtube channel. LF PC Gamers

LovelyWillow

Reaction score
Hey Everyone. The name's Willow.

I'm putting together my first youtube channel as like a little personal project and I'm looking for people to maybe play some games with. I'm open to many games but I don't have the biggest budget right now. Please be mature and professional.

Games I currently play:

Minecraft
WoW
Diablo 3
Oxygen not Included
Sims 4

Protecterorb

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you have Discord? We're a YouTube gaming group called Gilded Phoenix Studios

Reaction score
Hey, if you have ARK I'd love to collaborate with you! We could definitely make some interesting videos :D

Nokia 3310

Reaction score
Hey Everyone. The name's Willow.

I'm putting together my first youtube channel as like a little personal project and I'm looking for people to maybe play some games with. I'm open to many games but I don't have the biggest budget right now. Please be mature and professional.

Games I currently play:

Minecraft
WoW
Diablo 3
Oxygen not Included
Sims 4
Can I collab with you

Darvin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hi, i'm interested in colabing with you . I mostly play league of legends with friends , but i would love to make a helping a first time player video or series of videos. I you are interested contact me on youtube(google+) or on yttalk . thank you

Nokia 3310

Reaction score
hi, i'm interested in colabing with you . I mostly play league of dankmemes with friends , but i would love to make a helping a first time player video or series of videos. I you are interested contact me on youtube(google+) or on yttalk . thank you
Do you play ranked? If so what rank are you?