Copyrighted video stuck at 360p quality! HELP!

Kousuke-shii

I've Got It
So, I just won a copyright claim today. I uploaded a video about 15 days ago and got a copyright strike because of it. I disuputed the claim, filed a counter-notification and now the video is back up. But there's one problem...

The video is stuck at 360p!
It was 1080p when I first uploaded it and now, the higher resolutions aren't available. Could someone tell me how to fix this? I tried to view it on my Ipad but it's still at 360p.

So, I just won a copyright claim today. I uploaded a video about 15 days ago and got a copyright strike because of it. I disuputed the claim, filed a counter-notification and now the video is back up. But there's one problem...

The video is stuck at 360p!
It was 1080p when I first uploaded it and now, the higher resolutions aren't available. Could someone tell me how to fix this? I tried to view it on my Ipad but it's still at 360p.

I've moved your thread to the editing / software forum.

I couldn't think of anything to do besides to re-upload the video but I'm sure that would be too much of a hastle because you will have you dispute that Copyright claim again. Besides that, I don't know what else you can do.

I couldn't think of anything to do besides to re-upload the video but I'm sure that would be too much of a hastle because you will have you dispute that Copyright claim again. Besides that, I don't know what else you can do.
It's all good now. Must've been a bug. It's back on HD again after 5 hours of waiting.

Back