Constructive Criticism for my channel

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I would like for you to give me some constructive criticism so that I can improve on my channel. Just give me your honest opinion of what I need to change or continue with.

Pluto

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My criticisms are just technical really. I'd suggest finding a room with better acoustics or grabbing a bunch of stuff and putting it in the room. Equally, you could buy foam panels and stick them on the wall lol. I'm saying that cause your audio is kinda echoey, it'd just be a more polished vid with better audio :).

Now, I have no idea about makeup cause i'm a dude, but, the editing could be tightened up a little in my opinion, there are some cuts you make where there is a large pause after and before you say something.

Other than that, you've got a fun personality, your thumbnails are pretty good so keep going as you are!

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
My criticisms are just technical really. I'd suggest finding a room with better acoustics or grabbing a bunch of stuff and putting it in the room. Equally, you could buy foam panels and stick them on the wall lol. I'm saying that cause your audio is kinda echoey, it'd just be a more polished vid with better audio :).

Now, I have no idea about makeup cause i'm a dude, but, the editing could be tightened up a little in my opinion, there are some cuts you make where there is a large pause after and before you say something.

Other than that, you've got a fun personality, your thumbnails are pretty good so keep going as you are!
Thank you so much for the pointers, I have been working on my editing and I will defiantly try that foam trick!:)

Reactions: Pluto

ImJustJoshinYa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
honestly.. dont change anything besides what Pluto said... you got a personality built for youtube.. you'll be getting far pretty soon.

ImSoLugo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I watched your Donald trump video. I couldn't stop laughing once the interview stopped though I actually lost interest so at about 3:00 i think. I personally think your thumbnails are a little too busy but others seem to like them.
seriously though keep making videos and please please do more interviews xD

Cheaty

Reaction score
Wow, you definitely got a personality built for YouTube! Just continue making vids and editing will go from really good to perfect! And btw, you got a well deserved sub from me :)

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
I watched your Donald trump video. I couldn't stop laughing once the interview stopped though I actually lost interest so at about 3:00 i think. I personally think your thumbnails are a little too busy but others seem to like them.
seriously though keep making videos and please please do more interviews xD
Thank you, I will definitely be doing more interviews and I wont add extra statements at the end next time.[DOUBLEPOST=1484004819,1484004737][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow, you definitely got a personality built for YouTube! Just continue making vids and editing will go from really good to perfect! And btw, you got a well deserved sub from me :)
Thank you so much! I will definitely be checking out your channel too!:)