Comedy Comedian & Actor Looking to Collaborate (Los Angeles) (2017)

Uncle Sonky

Hey fellow Youtubers,

My name is LaVelle LaRue. I live in Los Angeles. I have a youtube channel that I just started up and looking to collaborate with some very funny people. Don't be shy let's make this happen together people.

Hi Uncle
I´m always looking for collabs on YT. Found out that this is one of the best ways to grow your channel so I could be interested.
Anyways I would not call my channel comedy but some people find some of my videos funny. But go check them out and contact me if you are interested
I tried to click on your channel-link but Im not sure it is working dude

HAHAHA Dude I like your channel. I sub. I'm also in the Los Angeles, CA area. Let' me see if I can fix the link, but if anything google Uncle Sonky. I'll get back to you.[DOUBLEPOST=1486630903,1486630856][/DOUBLEPOST]Link is working now.

Just took a short look at your channel and I really think you got the potential to do something great.
Great acting skills:)
I would love to collab some time

im feeling your videos bro. i would be down to colab sometime in the future. i live in the bay area but am down there all the time. Check out my channel to see if you'd be interested.

Back