Comedy Comedian & Actor Looking to Collaborate (Los Angeles) (2017)

Uncle Sonky

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey fellow Youtubers,

My name is LaVelle LaRue. I live in Los Angeles. I have a youtube channel that I just started up and looking to collaborate with some very funny people. Don't be shy let's make this happen together people.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Uncle
I´m always looking for collabs on YT. Found out that this is one of the best ways to grow your channel so I could be interested.
Anyways I would not call my channel comedy but some people find some of my videos funny. But go check them out and contact me if you are interested
I tried to click on your channel-link but Im not sure it is working dude

Uncle Sonky

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
HAHAHA Dude I like your channel. I sub. I'm also in the Los Angeles, CA area. Let' me see if I can fix the link, but if anything google Uncle Sonky. I'll get back to you.[DOUBLEPOST=1486630903,1486630856][/DOUBLEPOST]Link is working now.

Commander Skull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator
If I ever get to travel to Los Angeles I will be sure to write to you. But alas I am stuck in Bulgaria for now :D

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just took a short look at your channel and I really think you got the potential to do something great.
Great acting skills:)
I would love to collab some time

CrazyPUA

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
Hey @Uncle Sonky and @Dave2017 I'm in Los Angeles, do you guys wanna collab with me? Let's create something awesome.

Life of a Film maker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
im feeling your videos bro. i would be down to colab sometime in the future. i live in the bay area but am down there all the time. Check out my channel to see if you'd be interested.