College and Youtube

RJHoodie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone! I'm a new youtuber starting college in just a week, and I'm honestly wondering if it would be possible to keep up with the type of content that I usually (or will eventually) do: parodies, challenges, vlogs, and other comedic videos. I don't know if I should just formally stop uploading for now, or try my best to continue uploading weekly, or even try and express to my viewers that I won't be able to adhere to my upload schedule (this is assuming I'll have the time to film a video sporadically). My classes are expected to take up a big portion of my life. Do any of you guys have any thoughts or advice? Thanks!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi everyone! I'm a new youtuber starting college in just a week, and I'm honestly wondering if it would be possible to keep up with the type of content that I usually (or will eventually) do: parodies, challenges, vlogs, and other comedic videos. I don't know if I should just formally stop uploading for now, or try my best to continue uploading weekly, or even try and express to my viewers that I won't be able to adhere to my upload schedule (this is assuming I'll have the time to film a video sporadically). My classes are expected to take up a big portion of my life. Do any of you guys have any thoughts or advice? Thanks!

Hi , I've moved this to the strategy / technique forum. :)

Reactions: RJHoodie