Gaming Collaboration wanted on PS4 (Newbie )

Zacklovesbooks

Hey, I got a ps4 and would like to make more videos for it. Note, that I am a newbie with this thing. So, I might be confused at first but I can learn. Anyway, games I have are (that we can collaborate on ) are the last of us remastered and street fighters, i can play free to play games if you don't have any of these.I don't mind age just don't swear.

Ways to contact me:

Discord: ZaqLovesBooks
PS4: ZaqLovesBooks
Twitter: ZaqLovesBooks

Things to have:

- a sense of humor and open-minded(this helps)
- a headset/microphone (optional in some cases)
- umm, patience and maybe can help if needed
-know that this is for fun

Any questions, suggestions or help is apperiated, and needed sense this is my first time doing this!

I play a bunch on PS4 myself my tag is DeathByBackhand. I have The Last Of Us, but spend a decent chunk of time on free to play games like Fortnite and Brawlhalla or whatever happens to be free for that month in the store. I've been making videos with my PS4 for a year and a half or so, so any questions you might have are right up my alley. Plus my friends might help as well, as they too have channels.[DOUBLEPOST=1514276353,1514275956][/DOUBLEPOST]Ohh you're link is broken by the way. I was still able to find your channel.

Sorry, I wasn't done with that post( not spam)[DOUBLEPOST=1514317117,1514316713][/DOUBLEPOST]
I play a bunch on PS4 myself my tag is DeathByBackhand. I have The Last Of Us, but spend a decent chunk of time on free to play games like Fortnite and Brawlhalla or whatever happens to be free for that month in the store. I've been making videos with my PS4 for a year and a half or so, so any questions you might have are right up my alley. Plus my friends might help as well, as they too have channels.

[DOUBLEPOST=1514276353,1514275956][/DOUBLEPOST]Ohh you're link is broken by the way. I was still able to find your channel.
Great, this is super helpful. I guess , I'll contact you on PS4.

Also, thank you for letting know about the channel link

I'm down to collab as well I have smite and fortnite even though i'm terrible at it and also orcs must die unchained my psn name is dj_fluff1413

Back