Vlog || COLLABORATION CHANNEl ||

Euan Aplin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi, so I'm wanting to make or be part of a collaboration channel so that our main channels ca be promoted and we can all grow together. I'm looking for youtubers that are 14 - 18, that upload a fair amount and that have a unique personality.

if you would like to be part of the channel you can reply and DM me on Instagram: euan.aplin. I'm looking for about 5 people to be a part of this channel so you will have to show that you are unique and likable ;) I may also ask to see a taster video if you do not already have a channel to see the quality of your editing and filming.

DM ME ON INSTAGRAM!! euan.aplin

AnejKGaming

Reaction score
Hey man i'm interested! You can email me - anej.kavas@gmail.com or add me on twitter @anej2002 or on Instagram @jackerom21 . I'm 14 years old almost 15. I did 2 gaming videos on my channel and I'm thinking about doing vlogs and Comedy or something :D

Jordan Levy

Reaction score
Hi! I am interested and I would like to know what type of videos the channel would create. I will dm you.

lastnamebanks

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man I'm 19 so I'm right outside of the age limit but I'm down I try to upload everyday go check my channel out and tell me if I would be a good fit. I'm also interested to know what type videos we would be posting.