Love Coffee! It's brewed daily in our house. Let me know what you're thinking.
So what I was thinking, at the beginning of the video, we can verbally or even put an annotation on the side for the shout out on what your channel is about and put a link in the description

Sure, not opposed to this. I owe another YouTuber a shout out today for helping (creating) the banner on our channel. I should be able to do one later in the week.

Sure, not opposed to this. I owe another YouTuber a shout out today for helping (creating) the banner on our channel. I should be able to do one later in the week.
No problemo with that! I'll hit ya up on me next video after tomorrows

That is awesome, I'm a creator as well and finding the correct people to collab, you can leave your info on comaker.co I made it myself to contact you and start collaborating. Let me know what you think

Hey man! I almost forgot to shout you out today but I added an annotation and a link to your video on my latest video if that's cool!

Back