javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I was thinking. Vlog collabs are hard. What makes them much easier is a shout out for a shout out. So if you want to shout me out in one of your videos, say a little something about me (btw I make videos about coffee) then I can hit you up on my latest video!

Meli the Speli

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't have many subscribers, but I'd be willing to give you a shoutout in one of my videos

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't have many subscribers, but I'd be willing to give you a shoutout in one of my videos
Well I start my latest video tomorrow and have a shout out for that video already lined up but I can hit you up on next weeks video if that's cool with you!

Meli the Speli

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Completely! I do daily vlogs but have the next three days set up but I can put your shoutout in Thursday's vlog if you'd like

Kate GD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey, i am also a small youtuber i have 14 subs, but i would love to shout you out in my next video! It is good to have friends in the youtube community!

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, i am also a small youtuber i have 14 subs, but i would love to shout you out in my next video! It is good to have friends in the youtube community!
Got that right! I'll shout you out on my latest video as well!

JRuncie

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Love Coffee! It's brewed daily in our house. Let me know what you're thinking.