Gaming colab for Lol, Minecraft, BO3...

ChocoStream

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there new youtuber looking for fun and amazing people to colab with, if your a league of legends player that's cool EU or NA, minecraft, also cool ;) BO3 PS4 only, now i love making montage for league of legends feel free to check some out on my channel. Send me a reply and let me know on what you would like us to colab on ;) untill then see you soon ^.^

PS: i'm currently at 300sub and counting so if ur at 50... let's make this pop xD

ChocoStream

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
well now i'm more on my pc with lol and minecraft and since i have exams but i play around 12am util 2am for now

ChocoStream

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well then add me on discord if you have it, and let's make some epic plays creat new stuff ^.^

Cetra Psycho

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
well now i'm more on my pc with lol and minecraft and since i have exams but i play around 12am util 2am for now
maybe on friday around 4:00 we play LoL. I love playing the game but i am a big total noob but i can make the game "interesting" and definitely not boring

Reactions: ChocoStream

ChocoStream

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
maybe on friday around 4:00 we play LoL. I love playing the game but i am a big total noob but i can make the game "interesting" and definitely not boring
Well mate if ur on EUW add me at chocostream
And it's fine with me mate the moment u know what's top mid bot and jung it's fiine xD