Gaming [CLOSED] Looking for long-term YouTube Gaming Group/Collab

JayWolf20

Hi i'm JayWolf20 a girl:wavespin:, so I want to make a gaming group / collab but every time I try the people I meet are mostly guys and they are either quiet or just don't talk until someone starts a conversation. so I don't have a group right now. I don't know if it's because i'm a girl...

-I just need people who aren't going to be so quiet in a game or conversation starters
-People who won't get mad every time they die in the game (because I know those kind of people exist)
-And people who have as much free time as me, I have enough free time to record and upload a video every day

some games just aren't fun to play by yourself
:tongue:

Last edited:
Hi i'm JayWolf20 a girl gamer:wavespin:, so I want to make a gaming group / collab but every time I try the people I meet are mostly guys and they are either quiet or just don't talk until someone starts a conversation. so I don't have a group right now. I don't know if it's because i'm a girl...

-I just need people who aren't going to be so quiet in a game or conversation starters
-People who won't get mad every time they die in the game (because I know those kind of people exist)
-And people who have as much free time as me, I have enough free time to record and upload a video every day

what kinds of games?

hey, we almost have the same channel idea. if you like we can play an mmo we never played and go from there.

Hi i'm JayWolf20 a girl gamer:wavespin:, so I want to make a gaming group / collab but every time I try the people I meet are mostly guys and they are either quiet or just don't talk until someone starts a conversation. so I don't have a group right now. I don't know if it's because i'm a girl...

I AM EXACTLY THE PERFECT ONE FOR YOU! dont get me wrong here... i did not comment here because you're a girl. i know guys comment here coz you're a girl... btw i laugh on stupid jokes and those stupid jokes are from me XD you can call me a psycho XD just the way i am :) just hit me up if you're up for it. And dont worry about me being awkward XD and here are the list of my games.

-gta
-gmod
-rainbow six
-csgo
-disc jam
-overwatch
-dead by daylight
-king of the kill
-and more :)

I guess we do, but do you talk in any of your videos. I'm not being mean I just don't want it to be awkward

yep here is some videos from my microphone (i still try to fix it to this day):
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBtveKiVV5cYtpq8WIWnkDZcSiMp5hMJc

Back