Gaming Chaotic Crew (PC Group)

Dread Chemical

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello guys and girls welcome to this thread

My name is Dread and i'm here to give you guys a chance to join a gaming group where we play games like Gmod, GTA 5, Speedrunners, Don't Starve Together, Dead Realm, Contagion, AVP, CS:GO and much more

In the group we are best buds and we like to meet new people who is interested in recording and like to have fun. We do have people leave from either quitting YouTube, Personal issues or kicked out for being inactive which we are upset about some people who left us but hopeful we may find people who like to join us and collaborate.

The requirements to join us
- Good Mic
- Join our gaming sessions more then 2 hours a week
- Age 15 - 23
- Be our friend

So if you like us and have the requirements to join us then please send me your skype and your channel (Some people's channel links don't work. You will be hearing from me soon.

If you like you could check out my channel if you wish to check out me and the group

Bimal

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
H

My name is Dread and i'm here to give you guys a chance to join a gaming group where we play games like Gmod, GTA 5, Speedrunners, Don't Starve Together, Dead Realm, Contagion, AVP, CS:GO and much more

In the group we are best buds and we like to meet new people who is interested in recording and like to have fun. We do have people leave from either quitting YouTube, Personal issues or kicked out for being inactive which we are upset about some people who left us but hopeful we may find people who like to join us and collaborate.

- Good Mic
- Age 15 - 23
- Be our friend

So if you like us and have the requirements to join us then please send me your skype and your channel (Some people's channel links don't work. You will be hearing from me soon.

If you like you could check out my channel if you wish to check out me and the group
Hey Dread Add me on skype - lostboy4k5

Bimal

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

- Good Mic
- Age 15 - 23
- Be our friend

I like gmod and indie and willing to record 4+hours a week

DerpyGentleman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
my Channel link is clickable but still its DerpyGentleman (with the purple fadora) and my skype pain.boom