Channel Feedback Please :3

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You don't have an overall theme on your channel, it's good to keep a theme because it makes your channel look great and professional.

You also don't have a video category, you just seem to make videos on everything, this makes it difficult to gain subscribers because you can't find your target audience. This deducts a reason for the viewer to subscribe, you should choose types of videos that you want to create and stick to them. It's also easier to attract viewers that way because you know who you're trying to attract to your channel.

You should add custom thumbnails that are relevant to the content, make sure that the thumbnail is actual footage of what's in the video or gives some sort of information such as the title of the video or what the video does. A lot of the thumbnails don't match the title and get a bit confusing on what the video actually is.

Reactions: Bradley Leach

GlossyTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your content is decent and your voice makes it interesting to listen,but I think the main reason people don't click on your videos is because of your thumbnails
as StorySaysCreations said

Marcus Walker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey guy's I'd just love some fresh scrumptious feedback on my channel! ;D It's still pretty new
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0BOhEJ2i_yEi8JWqF41Vmw
When you click your channel link it brings you to a blank screen. Alot of new viewers could easily think you have 0 videos becuase you havn't set up your 'Channel Trailer" Yet. To actually see your videos if you aren't a subscriber is to click your "Videos" Tab and having a video trailer setup also gives new viewers a quick sense of what your channels all about.

Bradley Leach

Reaction score
This helps a lot guys thank you so much. StorySaysCreations, what I want to do is make entertaining videos but i still need to buy a better microphone and camera so i have just been uploading what i could. I understand the one type of content but how would you describe KSI's content? I wish to make videos kinda like him