Channel critique

unevenflaps

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there guys, I currently have a gaming YouTube channel where i upload funny moments videos. I appreciate that my channel isn't exactly a rare channel type but any critique is appreciated although i'll likely change the banner so not so much on that. Thank you all for reading this and feel free to critique as many or few aspects as you feel comfortable with.

Much love and thanks again for reading

HarleyB

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey bro!
I just took a look at your channel and some of your videos,
and the videos are amazing! the effort you put into videos is outstanding!
I think you will go places with your videos and if you keep grinding, you will get somewhere.

However, there's one thing I need to address...
Although it may be hard, you should probably invest some money, or look into a free designer for your thumbnails,
I think your banner & profile picture are a bit standard at the moment, but investing just a BIT of money into YT GFX, will definitely help your channel grow. The biggest part is the thumbnails, if you want some examples, head over to my channel and look at some of my thumbnails, taking some time to watch tutorial videos on how to edit is definitely worth your time.

Did you know, you can get a FREE version of PHOTOSHOP?
You can get Photoshop CS2 for ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Watch some tutorial videos for Photoshop CS2, and you can make some GFX for your channel all by yourself!

I hope this helped, I hope you get somewhere with your channel, I hope the same for myself.

unevenflaps

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey bro!
I just took a look at your channel and some of your videos,
and the videos are amazing! the effort you put into videos is outstanding!
I think you will go places with your videos and if you keep grinding, you will get somewhere.

However, there's one thing I need to address...
Although it may be hard, you should probably invest some money, or look into a free designer for your thumbnails,
I think your banner & profile picture are a bit standard at the moment, but investing just a BIT of money into YT GFX, will definitely help your channel grow. The biggest part is the thumbnails, if you want some examples, head over to my channel and look at some of my thumbnails, taking some time to watch tutorial videos on how to edit is definitely worth your time.

Did you know, you can get a FREE version of PHOTOSHOP?
You can get Photoshop CS2 for ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Watch some tutorial videos for Photoshop CS2, and you can make some GFX for your channel all by yourself!

I hope this helped, I hope you get somewhere with your channel, I hope the same for myself.
You're a life saver bro, i was waiting on the end of the month so i could buy photoshop but if CS2 is free then i'm game.

JayyDaGawd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey there guys, I currently have a gaming YouTube channel where i upload funny moments videos. I appreciate that my channel isn't exactly a rare channel type but any critique is appreciated although i'll likely change the banner so not so much on that. Thank you all for reading this and feel free to critique as many or few aspects as you feel comfortable with.

Much love and thanks again for reading
Hey there!

I checked out your channel and your video quality is pretty great. The only thing I would suggest (Like the person above) is to do a channel revamp with your graphics. I think they don't go well together and are pretty boring. I think your thumbnails also do need some improvement. If you need some help on these things let me know and maybe I can create something for you :)

unevenflaps

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there!

I checked out your channel and your video quality is pretty great. The only thing I would suggest (Like the person above) is to do a channel revamp with your graphics. I think they don't go well together and are pretty boring. I think your thumbnails also do need some improvement. If you need some help on these things let me know and maybe I can create something for you :)
Cheers for the feedback mah dude

JayyDaGawd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Cheers for the feedback mah dude
If you need any help with thumbnails or any graphics let me know as I understand how to make some nice clean graphics! I made my channel art and logo as well as my thumbnails. Hit me up on here or even twitter if you want me to make you something :)

My twitter is JayyDaGawd