Channel Art And Should I Make An Intro

Jibbsy

Hey guys so I was wondering should I make a intro for all my videos. Not necessarily an animated one but a few sentences that to keep it consistent? Also regarding branding I made a channel banner yesterday and I was hoping to know whether there is anyway I could improve it.

Attachments

• YT Banner VERSION 1.jpg
    YT Banner VERSION 1.jpg
    532.8 KB · Views: 6
ANOTHER FILMMAKER/VLOGGER! :D Sweet! You should correct the typo in your banner tho. Filmmaker, not filmaker. :)

I would also like it if you put the camera icon in the corner and remove the two massive ones also add small grey media social icons with it I would also put on the font this...
username:
dafont.luna2.font
and
for the "Film maker/Vlogger"
just add this font:
dafont.hellocasual.font

but that's just my opinion :)

Hey guys so I was wondering should I make a intro for all my videos. Not necessarily an animated one but a few sentences that to keep it consistent? Also regarding branding I made a channel banner yesterday and I was hoping to know whether there is anyway I could improve it.

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

Good luck.

Back