JC6 Sports

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello,
I'm new to YouTube and YTtalk and I am wanting some tips and constructive criticism on my channel and videos.

CaptainRomulus

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hello,
I'm new to YouTube and YTtalk and I am wanting some tips and constructive criticism on my channel and videos.
Hey brother!
First of all, sick banner on you channel! Nice!

Secondly, I can't access your vids from your main page - that should be main priority as users coming to your channel for the first time want to be able to quickly access your content in the more efficient way possible. Make a new playlist titled "uploads".
The page currently states "This channel doesn't have any content".

Thirdly, I'd think abut changing the text on the thumbnails to a different colour, the yellow is a bit hard on the eyes.

But good stuff man! Keep it up!

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Banner isn't too bad, it's average to me - text is too big on it, the avatar doesn't match the color of your banner either. Your thumbnails are below average, it's just words on top of a colored background. I think you could put a bit more work into --IMO>

JC6 Sports

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Thank you for the feedback I will definitely create playlists and I will create better thumbnails for my videos. Do you want me to give your channels feedback?[DOUBLEPOST=1471092033,1471091789][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey brother!

Secondly, I can't access your vids from your main page - that should be main priority as users coming to your channel for the first time want to be able to quickly access your content in the more efficient way possible. Make a new playlist titled "uploads".

Thirdly, I'd think abut changing the text on the thumbnails to a different colour, the yellow is a bit hard on the eyes.

Hey brother!

Hello,
Your channel is very well laid out I can access your videos easily.

Your thumbnails are really eye catching and make me want to watch your videos.

Your banner and profile picture work very well together and your banner looks amazing.

Your videos are very high quality and make me want to watch every single second of the video.[DOUBLEPOST=1471092246][/DOUBLEPOST]
Banner isn't too bad, it's average to me - text is too big on it, the avatar doesn't match the color of your banner either. Your thumbnails are below average, it's just words on top of a colored background. I think you could put a bit more work into --IMO>
Hello,
Your banner and profile picture also work well together and make you channel look professional.

Your thumbnails are big and clear and I can read every single word on it. For me your thumbnails are sometimes too bright but they are still eye catching.

Your channel is laid out very well and I can access your videos and certain playlists easily.

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback I will definitely create playlists and I will create better thumbnails for my videos. Do you want me to give your channels feedback?[DOUBLEPOST=1471092033,1471091789][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hello,
Your channel is very well laid out I can access your videos easily.

Your thumbnails are really eye catching and make me want to watch your videos.

Your banner and profile picture work very well together and your banner looks amazing.

Your videos are very high quality and make me want to watch every single second of the video.[DOUBLEPOST=1471092246][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hello,
Your banner and profile picture also work well together and make you channel look professional.

Your thumbnails are big and clear and I can read every single word on it. For me your thumbnails are sometimes too bright but they are still eye catching.

Your channel is laid out very well and I can access your videos and certain playlists easily.
Oh haha thanks man. My recent thumbnails ARE too bright I agree - I tried to make em shine out, maybe it was a bad idea xD

JC6 Sports

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Oh haha thanks man. My recent thumbnails ARE too bright I agree - I tried to make em shine out, maybe it was a bad idea xD
Your welcome and thanks for my feedback and your thumbnails are still very eye catching and they pull me in to watch your videos.

Keep going with your channel its a very well laid out channel and your videos are very high quality.

Reactions: iMSaiyan