Bobby and Emily

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys,

My boyfriend and I started a youtube channel and have already done some challenges but would love to make a thread for people to post some challenges they have done so we can try them!!

we have already done a sand castle contest and the whisper challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaunerz

Reaction score
bean boozled, hot peppers, and hot sauce are the ones that I've done thus far. Kinda wanna try something with a shock collar though lol

Shaunerz

Reaction score
Lol, this woman I'm (kinda?) seeing has a couple for her dogs and I started asking her about them she just goes "yeah I'm not being apart of that" lol. The bean boozled, hot peppers, and hot sauce are easy enough though... Well the hot stuff has a bad affect the next day but well worth making people smile I think.

Shaunerz

Reaction score
Not recommended if you have work the next day lol. I've seen others do egg roulette, weird chip/soda/candy challenges but I haven't tried any of them yet

Cody96

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Try foods from other countries! My friend went to Mexico last summer and she brought back some Mexican candy. She had me try them all on our old channel and it was really . . . . . . something . . . . . . . . . XD

Reactions: Bobby and Emily

Bobby and Emily

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That sounds like a great idea! Just gotta find someone who is going to another country first haha!

RonnocX

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
My Friend and I did the Smoothie challenge... Essentially you get a bunch of good and bad foods (say 6 of each) and randomly number them (we did it by putting them in paper bags and numbering the bags)... Then you each draw random numbers, and add that food to your smoothie... Blend it and drink :p I'm pretty sure the winner can drink the most of their smoothie :p

I found it pretty fun :p But I got a pretty good smoothie...

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi guys,

My boyfriend and I started a youtube channel and have already done some challenges but would love to make a thread for people to post some challenges they have done so we can try them!!

we have already done a sand castle contest and the whisper challenge.

I've moved your thread to the ideas forum. :)

Reactions: Bobby and Emily