Canon G7X mkii users please?

Nicky Furmage

Guys
Im thinking of upgrading to this camera this year for shooting vlogs and just wondered....

do you need a 2nd battery, hows the life when shooting video?
what editing software are you using with it? (i use wandershare but i dont think you can use 1080p right?)
any tips welcome
Nicky

I have had the camera for about two weeks now. I bought a second battery because reviews on the camera say the battery life doesn't last that long and If I go out with the camera it does take up a whole battery. I also use Adobe Premiere Pro to edit my videos. This so far is the best camera I have had. I used to use the Nikon Coolpix S7000 and that camera crapped out on me after about a month of use. I have no problems yet with the G7X Mark ii so far. I hope I was helpful :)

I have had the camera for about two weeks now. I bought a second battery because reviews on the camera say the battery life doesn't last that long and If I go out with the camera it does take up a whole battery. I also use Adobe Premiere Pro to edit my videos. This so far is the best camera I have had. I used to use the Nikon Coolpix S7000 and that camera crapped out on me after about a month of use. I have no problems yet with the G7X Mark ii so far. I hope I was helpful :)
Thanks for the heads up good advice...
Im guessing your last few videos are with this camera right?
Ill check them out.
Nicky

Back