Canon G7X mkii users please?

Nicky Furmage

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Guys
Im thinking of upgrading to this camera this year for shooting vlogs and just wondered....

do you need a 2nd battery, hows the life when shooting video?
what editing software are you using with it? (i use wandershare but i dont think you can use 1080p right?)
any tips welcome
Nicky

Steven&Cilla

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I have had the camera for about two weeks now. I bought a second battery because reviews on the camera say the battery life doesn't last that long and If I go out with the camera it does take up a whole battery. I also use Adobe Premiere Pro to edit my videos. This so far is the best camera I have had. I used to use the Nikon Coolpix S7000 and that camera crapped out on me after about a month of use. I have no problems yet with the G7X Mark ii so far. I hope I was helpful :)

Nicky Furmage

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have had the camera for about two weeks now. I bought a second battery because reviews on the camera say the battery life doesn't last that long and If I go out with the camera it does take up a whole battery. I also use Adobe Premiere Pro to edit my videos. This so far is the best camera I have had. I used to use the Nikon Coolpix S7000 and that camera crapped out on me after about a month of use. I have no problems yet with the G7X Mark ii so far. I hope I was helpful :)
Thanks for the heads up good advice...
Im guessing your last few videos are with this camera right?
Ill check them out.
Nicky