Can i get started as a new YouTuber with only a cellphone?

Spook

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would use this time to get a foothold in various communities, save up for the equipment you need as it will help you for years to come! Sometimes it's hard to have a little patience but something I have learned is the harder you work the more you receive!

- Good luck and let me know if I can help! :)

"We must deal with the pain of Discipline or the pain of Regret!"[DOUBLEPOST=1486857415,1486856985][/DOUBLEPOST]I would use this time to get a foothold in various communities, save up for the equipment you need as it will help you for years to come! Sometimes it's hard to have a little patience but something I have learned is the harder you work the more you receive!

- Good luck and let me know if I can help! :)

"We must deal with the pain of Discipline or the pain of Regret!"

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I believe you can my friend. I just made my first short film only using a phone to shot it. You can check it out if you want and see that it's possible even with the fewest of tech to make some nice videos :)

Fortyone

Reaction score
@Spook: not to take away from your philosophy, but I take the different approach: just start! You'll learn a LOT of things by looking at others and from tutorials and courses, but nothing teaches you as much as experience does. So even if you aren't in the best place to start, just start and you'll learn along the way! There's nothing stopping you from creating a new channel once you feel you've mastered the basics.

Reactions: Spook