Can anybody review my channel?

Ak12345

Reaction score
hey it's ak12345 here any I make music YouTube videos. My channel has been growing a lot but I want to know what I can do better. Anything helps, thanks.

YouTube: Ak12345

MOO

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey it's ak12345 here any I make music YouTube videos. My channel has been growing a lot but I want to know what I can do better. Anything helps, thanks.

YouTube: Ak12345
I would be happy to review your channel. Though, would you mind adding it as part of the post? Just go to your profile and put your YouTube URL and then I could give it some feedback! Or, if you can reply to this post with your URL, that would be great!

Ak12345

Reaction score
It didn't work when I did it but just search up ak12345 and see the one with instrumentals.

MOO

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I got a chance to take a look at your channel. I feel you need to enhance your channel, like add a featured section and channel trailer. I would consider getting/making a better logo, as it is just your username in red, and isn't that helpful for branding. (The video watermark is barely visible, and you should want your watermark visible.)

Speaking of watermarks...have you ever considered using a screen recorder without a watermark? Or even just a screen capture thing, as your videos are just images with music. You should learn how to take a screenshot without using Cyberlink as it leaves an unattractive watermark by your videos.

Your channel being the nature that it is, the thumbnail can pretty much be any frame of the video, so that's good.

In my personal opinion, I think you could enhance your YouTube banner. nothing is necessarily wrong with it, I just feel like...I don't know, it bothers me for some reason.

Finally, the reason your channel link was not working was because you didn't enter all the "code." You entered "UCg0C-h8dKbNAXwm6xRG" as your channel, so it doesn't exist. You should have entered "UCg0C-h8dKbNAXwm6xRGSmzg" without the quotes to get it to work. Hope I could help :D

Also, sorry if I sounded mean. My purpose here was not to offend you, but give you honest feedback. If you have time, could you give me feedback, too? :D

Reactions: Ak12345

DCubed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Took a look at the channel. While the music is pretty good, the thumbnails didn't really bring me in. They just look like generic meme pictures like the ben franklin pic. You can put your channel name (or logo) in the thumbnail so people can identify when its one of your videos or tracks. Other than that, good job, keep it up and spread the word.

Ak12345

Reaction score
I got a chance to take a look at your channel. I feel you need to enhance your channel, like add a featured section and channel trailer. I would consider getting/making a better logo, as it is just your username in red, and isn't that helpful for branding. (The video watermark is barely visible, and you should want your watermark visible.)

Speaking of watermarks...have you ever considered using a screen recorder without a watermark? Or even just a screen capture thing, as your videos are just images with music. You should learn how to take a screenshot without using Cyberlink as it leaves an unattractive watermark by your videos.

Your channel being the nature that it is, the thumbnail can pretty much be any frame of the video, so that's good.

In my personal opinion, I think you could enhance your YouTube banner. nothing is necessarily wrong with it, I just feel like...I don't know, it bothers me for some reason.

Finally, the reason your channel link was not working was because you didn't enter all the "code." You entered "UCg0C-h8dKbNAXwm6xRG" as your channel, so it doesn't exist. You should have entered "UCg0C-h8dKbNAXwm6xRGSmzg" without the quotes to get it to work. Hope I could help :D

Also, sorry if I sounded mean. My purpose here was not to offend you, but give you honest feedback. If you have time, could you give me feedback, too? :D
thanks for the advice. Now I know what to do

Ak12345

Reaction score
Took a look at the channel. While the music is pretty good, the thumbnails didn't really bring me in. They just look like generic meme pictures like the ben franklin pic. You can put your channel name (or logo) in the thumbnail so people can identify when its one of your videos or tracks. Other than that, good job, keep it up and spread the word.
Thanks for the advice man.