Camera FPS Vs Rendering

S.A.D

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well as long as you have an i7 I mean, it's not that difficult to run the calculations. Even a newer version of an i5 could do it, it would just take slightly longer. Overclocking is also always an option
i use an i5-6300HQ I can safely say its fast enough. at least from my last cpu. whitch was a celeron.

Olroy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i use an i5-6300HQ I can safely say its fast enough. at least from my last cpu. whitch was a celeron.
OHOHOHOHOOOO The celeron processor, wow haven't heard that name in AGES haha, I just looked it up and it seems like they still make them? What do they even put them in lol, crumby laptops? The new i3 processors are gonna have to cannibalize those low end ones

Reactions: S.A.D

Ernie Jo

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Most cameras can switch what framerate they use, so you can generally choose between like 24/25, 30, 60, etc. I don't know of many digital cameras that only offer one frame rate, so you should be good to get whatever. Many softwares also let you choose what to export, so you can export what you shot.

S.A.D

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OHOHOHOHOOOO The celeron processor, wow haven't heard that name in AGES haha, I just looked it up and it seems like they still make them? What do they even put them in lol, crumby laptops? The new i3 processors are gonna have to cannibalize those low end ones
i know exactly what you mean. turns out they are used in low end, everyday consumer laptops, alone with Pentium and atom believe it or not. fortunately i have obtained a gaming laptop and BOOM major difference.
to give you an idea. if i render with the celeron at full hd 60fps for a 10 minute vid. it would take about 8 hours. but with my new i5 CPU it takes less than 30 mins.

Olroy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i know exactly what you mean. turns out they are used in low end, everyday consumer laptops, alone with Pentium and atom believe it or not. fortunately i have obtained a gaming laptop and BOOM major difference.
to give you an idea. if i render with the celeron at full hd 60fps for a 10 minute vid. it would take about 8 hours. but with my new i5 CPU it takes less than 30 mins.
OH GOD NO THE 8 HOUR RENDER LMFAO xD I'm so happy for you that you've got a good computer now man, please a moment of silence for our brothers still stuck with pentium and celeron based computers

S.A.D

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OH GOD NO THE 8 HOUR RENDER LMFAO xD I'm so happy for you that you've got a good computer now man, please a moment of silence for our brothers still stuck with pentium and celeron based computers
fact is they are just not desinged for such high intense programs. thats why should not be cheap when it comes to a computer.

Olroy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
fact is they are just not desinged for such high intense programs. thats why should not be cheap when it comes to a computer.
Oh totally, in fact I would actually take that to a new level and say it's not even worth it to purchase a laptop in this day and age at all, save the money for a superior desktop computer and just get a chromebook if you really need something to take notes on in University etc. Laptops to me just feel like a mess when it comes to heat dispersion and driver support, although I'm not one to really talk, I do own a Macbook and absolutely love it for college (I'm in a media design course) but tbh I only bring it to about 2 classes a week, otherwise I just use the computers we have in the production lab. If I could go back to 2014 when i bought it I would definitely convince myself to look at other options and spend the extra money on my desktop instead.

S.A.D

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh totally, in fact I would actually take that to a new level and say it's not even worth it to purchase a laptop in this day and age at all, save the money for a superior desktop computer and just get a chromebook if you really need something to take notes on in University etc. Laptops to me just feel like a mess when it comes to heat dispersion and driver support, although I'm not one to really talk, I do own a Macbook and absolutely love it for college (I'm in a media design course) but tbh I only bring it to about 2 classes a week, otherwise I just use the computers we have in the production lab. If I could go back to 2014 when i bought it I would definitely convince myself to look at other options and spend the extra money on my desktop instead.
i would get a desktop but i got no room, so yeyy me!. that said laptops have being making strides especially this year when coming to performance and specs ets. still not as good, but getting pretty frecking close...in my opinion.

Olroy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i would get a desktop but i got no room, so yeyy me!. that said laptops have being making strides especially this year when coming to performance and specs ets. still not as good, but getting pretty frecking close...in my opinion.
Oh yeah I totally agree, a ton of amazing stuff shown at CES this year, and if I were required by law to purchase a laptop, I think I'd have to go with a Razer laptop due to the solid body construction, but that being said, I still don't like drivers on laptops, in my past experience the GPU drivers always seemed to f**k up along with network drivers if you ever reset the system. Then again the last windows laptop I owned was about 4-5 years ago, it served me well for the time but I wouldn't ever want to go back to it.