Build your own logo and intro over phone apps

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hello everybody,
Recently I found out about these two apps for mobile phone which can be very useful for new youtube channels that cannot afford to pay for logo design or some intro. These two apps I find very easy to use so everybody can handle them. There are many apps like these available, but I found these two to deliver what they state. I am not so proud of my work, but it will do the job for now since I have only 140 subscribers :)

The first app for text to the intro is Legend (I left the link but now I cannot create the thread with links so I needed to remove them) You will see intro videos that I made with it in some of my next videos.

The second app for building logos is Logo Maker Plus (same as above with link)
Find below logo that I build within a half hour. If you have ideas how I can improve it (colors, some different icons, etc, let me know)

I hope you will find them useful and that you will create some interesting content with them :)Logo_PNG.png Logo_siva.jpg

Attachments

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
One more great app (for now only available at iTunes) is Adobe spark. For Android users, it is still not available but the good news is that you can go on the website, register and they have a lot of features for free! I just discovered it and it is great for making thumbnails and some introduction videos as well. Give it a try and let me know did you make anything using these recommendations from this article.