Bringing back an old series

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I made three short episodes titled "Annoying Neighbor" I haven't had time to make anymore until now. I've been busy for the last year making a documentary film.

I want to bring back the series. How can I do this best?

Do I bring it back without mentioning why it took so long to film any new ones? Should I mention somewhere in the new episode something about the Annoying Neighbor returning from vacation? What do you suggest I do?

Thanks,

Anti-Hype

Reaction score
I think incorporating a reason why he was missing into the video would be great! Maybe that can eventually spin into an Annoying Neighbor:Vacation Series. hahaha. =]

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think incorporating a reason why he was missing into the video would be great! Maybe that can eventually spin into an Annoying Neighbor:Vacation Series. hahaha. =]
maybe he stayed at the trump tower last holiday season and got deported back to where he original lives so he shows back up at my house more annoying then ever?

Reactions: Anti-Hype

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Sounds perfect!
or maybe he worked for Donald Trump during his campaign season and Donald found out he was part mexican so he fired him. Then he comes back to my neck of the woods to discover he doesn't have a house anymore cause someone else moved in and he moves into my house. HAHA[DOUBLEPOST=1479973512,1479972884][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sounds perfect!
Should I edit the titles of my old episodes to reflect that a new season is starting?

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I would just start it again with an "It's Back!!!" announcement, as if people have been bugging you about it for a long time, and you're just now giving in to their demands. :)

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the Strategy / Technique Advice forum. ^^

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I would just start it again with an "It's Back!!!" announcement, as if people have been bugging you about it for a long time, and you're just now giving in to their demands. :)
Should I start the next one as episode 4 since I only have three? or should I start over with Season 2 and the next one be episode 1?

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Should I start the next one as episode 4 since I only have three? or should I start over with Season 2 and the next one be episode 1?
Start it with Episode 4 and do what he said.