Brain Fart! Need Ideas!

Scott Olsen

I think many of us have probably come across this part in creating videos, I'm just hitting it a bit early! I need some ideas for video topics I could do for my upcoming videos! I'm totally drawing a blank! I do mostly gaming, check out my channel and you'll see the types of videos I enjoy doing! Anything like my previous videos would be best! I like to do reviews and right now all I can do is PC since I don't have an ElGato yet. Let me know!! Thanks in advance!
Jumping_Cactus

You should focus on the the latest PC news, like the whole fiasco going on with the release of the Oculus Rift. I've seen small channels generate traffic from videos that focused on current events taking place or top 10 videos. Those videos can act as a gateway for people to check out your channel. Hope that helps!

You should focus on the the latest PC news, like the whole fiasco going on with the release of the Oculus Rift. I've seen small channels generate traffic from videos that focused on current events taking place or top 10 videos. Those videos can act as a gateway for people to check out your channel. Hope that helps!
Great idea! Thank you very much!

You could always do a review about a game in steam. Like one of the newer ones. Or just a game that you enjoy. Just talk about the mechanics of the game and how it plays and such. Maybe that is a idea?
Or you could always do a tips and tricks video if you have a game you are really good at. Like Call of duty for instance. Hope this gave you some ideas :D

You could always do a review about a game in steam. Like one of the newer ones. Or just a game that you enjoy. Just talk about the mechanics of the game and how it plays and such. Maybe that is a idea?
Or you could always do a tips and tricks video if you have a game you are really good at. Like Call of duty for instance. Hope this gave you some ideas :D
Awesome thank you! I was also thinking of possibly doing a playlist of me doing the Slender 8 pages challenge and keep going at it until I win maybe? All great ideas, thanks guys!

Back