Request Banner and Profile Picture

NotANoob

Hi, my name is Alex. I am really wanting to redo my channel art and I am not good at GFX. I want a very simple and chill logo that doesn't look "tryhard." If anyone one can draw on photoshop that'd be the best but not required. It's supposed to be based between me and gaming. Sadly, I do not have money but I have about 640 subscribers on YouTube and I will gladly give you a shoutout for more people to check you out. If you will do this, we can discuss on Skype. My Skype is NotANoobYT. Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1447626717,1447624867][/DOUBLEPOST]Also a really chill and simple gaming banner

Hey NotANoob, if you can transfer YoutubeTalk cash to me I could make it. $4 youtube cash. $1 redo
I do really good design. Mostly for gamers and sometimes polyganic banners.

Waw authorex I have lots of youtube cash too.. Can you check my channel too if its lame and needs improvement. I put the things my kid plays and made a collage out of it heheh

I could do both of you guys :) the only thing you need PrettyGamer is a good logo. Your banner is OK I don.t want to be to mean and start off as a bully but sure. I could make you a banner if you want.

Logo: $1
Banner: $4
Redo Logo: $1
Redo Banner: $1

So how will I transfer yttalk cash to you? Sorry I don't know how to transfer. I made a new banner again edited it in paint my only problem is that I don't see it as a whole. I want to make a collage that my banner is already in the middle of 2 black background so people can see it as a whole. Do you have skype I can contact?

Back