Audio feedback

Dweros

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
We changed up how we record our audio. I was hoping to get some feed back on it. Feel free to chime in on anything else as well but mainly concerned with the audio. Be gentle, thanks :)

JV Trammell

A Filmmaker/Vlogger attempting to make you laugh.
Reaction score
The sound quality is actually pretty good, I would just say that it needs to be brought up quite a bit. Good Luck!

Reactions: Dweros

Dweros

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
The sound quality is actually pretty good, I would just say that it needs to be brought up quite a bit. Good Luck!
Thank you for the feedback, ill work on increasing the voice audio.

Tahrgat

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
We changed up how we record our audio. I was hoping to get some feed back on it. Feel free to chime in on anything else as well but mainly concerned with the audio. Be gentle, thanks :)
If you're looking for perfection then there is a bit of bass that keeps sprouting up over the guy closest to the mic. Not a problem really, some people like the effect, but it does contrast against the other voices. If you wanna remove the extra bass (and if you have adobe premiere) an EQ filter could be used to pinpoint the bass and can either reduce it or get rid of it.

Dweros

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
If you're looking for perfection then there is a bit of bass that keeps sprouting up over the guy closest to the mic. Not a problem really, some people like the effect, but it does contrast against the other voices. If you wanna remove the extra bass (and if you have adobe premiere) an EQ filter could be used to pinpoint the bass and can either reduce it or get rid of it.
Something Ive struggled with is mic positioning to capture 3 people properly Maybe its in the editing and trying to balance everyone. I am learning as I go, so its a play it by ear kinda thing. I'm probably over thinking things though wouldn't put it past me. Thanks for the feedback